Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shekhinah

I had the chance to go snowshoeing with some of my friends. It was amazing. We went up to donut falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was spectacular. The word shekhinah is a hebrew word for God's glory or knowing Gods presence is around. All I could think about while hiking through was Shekhinah. I was totally in awe of the scenery. It was so peaceful, but also an amazing workout!!! Julie and I kept saying why be in a stinky gym on a treadmill when you can be out doors like this. I have caught the snowshoeing bug and cant wait to buy my own snowshoes!!




Me next on a cute little bridge!

Julie and me doing what we do best, posing!


More fun posing!


And who couldn't go up a mountian without gloss?



Once we got to the falls (The falls were covered with snow so we couldnt see them) We had lunch. It was a great day! I
I think that life would just plain old SUCK without friends to be with . Julie, Tiffany, and Mindy thanks for letting my tag along!!







1 comment:

Camp Dennis Est. 2006 said...

UM, HELLO! Have you forgotten someone? Thank goodness you're updating your blog or I'd be lost. You need to email me and give me your number...gotta fill ya in on my crap...it's awesome. I love ya girl, miss ya, hope life is full of the joy you were missing before. I'm really proud of ya! HUGGS! Oh, Huggs to Carley too!