Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fighting! Amazing!

So those of you who know me well might not really know me well. One of the things on my bucket list is to be ringside at a boxing match in Vegas. Well it wasnt quite Vegas, but Price turned out to be pretty cool. I went with a friend to the Ultimate Fighting Championship in beautiful Price, Utah!! Let me tell you the locals were out that night!!! It was a great night. I have watched a little of the MMA (Mixed Marshal Art) and think its pretty cool. But its nothing like being there. I wanna be a fighter when I grow up!!! Too cool to even explain!
This guy had an awsome home made cape!! It had sparkles but not quite enough bling for me!!

1 comment:

Camp Dennis Est. 2006 said...

TOO AWESOME! I hear ya on the fighter thing...it's such an adrenaline rush. I am working on getting back in shape so I can take some martial arts classes and then move into sword fighting...LOVE IT! We'll have to get together in Vegas and go to a fight one night. Huggs!