Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Its about time

I have been procrastinating, here are some random pics of the last few weeks. Carley is doing magic for our neighbors, its pretty funny to see how she does it. She sometimes needs a little help from Dad.
Bailee playing the wii
Carley had a sleepover with Morgan and Bailee. They woke up in the morning and played the wii. It was pretty funny. Carley and Morgan really liked it. Bailee just laid there and played, she did pretty good.
Fathers Day 2008 We had a BBQ at my Mom and Dads house. We bought my Dad a new BBQ Grill it is really nice. It was a nice day and wonderful afternoon. I had a bad toothache and forget medicine so Mom gave me some of hers. It was not just a wonderful afternoon, it was a GREAT DAY. God Bless oxycontin!!!
Here are all the Fathers in our family. They are quite the bunch of characters. After this they played poker and made the family room smell like real men!!

No comments: